Before we lose our cell signal, I want to leave a quick update. We
are off the coast of Cancun and heading for the Florida Keys. We
should arrive in the Dry Tortugas in less than 48 hours but may not be
able to post again until we hit Key West, which may be a week or more
out. Weather dependent, of course.
It is hard to believe we will be returning to US waters again after
almost 18 months.... and our return will certainly come with lots of
mixed feelings. I will say, however, that I can't wait to get my
hands on that first IPA!